So we've had some unpredictable weather. One day it would be 70 degrees and the next 30. It's been a month since I was last in the garden; we've experienced snow, sleet and finally got warmer weather again. None of the seeds we planted a month ago are growing. I weeded what was left of the garden and dug up our winter greens and replanted them at appropriate spacing. I hope they grow better that way. I also took a picture of two asparagus spears that are poking thru. Most of my peppers and tomatoes are growing. I fed them some fish emulsion today to keep them healthy.
![]() |
| Garden weeded & greens from the winter replanted |
![]() |
| Two purplish asparagus spears poking out from the ground at center |
![]() |
| These peppers, tomatoes & eggplants were planted February 23. |



No comments:
Post a Comment