![]() |
| Brandywine tomato |
![]() |
| Brandywine tomatoes are very huge and on the verge of ripening. |
![]() |
| Brandywine tomatoes still need to turn a color. |
![]() |
| View from below a tomato vine. |
![]() |
| Jalapenio peppers growing on Danielle's plant |
![]() |
| New Mexico chile plant is looking a little sad. I gave it water and compost and Neptunes and nothing seems to make it happy. |
![]() |
| This might be the start of our first eggplant |
![]() |
| An eggplant blossom |
![]() |
| Eggplants & Sweet Potatoes with Basil & Thai Basil interspersed. Cilantro gave up trying to grow here. |
![]() |
| Calendula flowers interspersed among Roma Tomato plants. The center tomato plant decided to give up. |
![]() |
| From front to back: Chamomile, Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary & Collard Greens |
![]() |
| Tomato plant in the bucket with a brandywine behind it. |
![]() |
| Bell peppers growing in front of leeks |
![]() |
| Bell Peppers |
![]() |
| Brand new zucchini plant. Hopefully the birds won't pluck out the leaves before it grows any bigger. |
![]() |
| I decorated my plot with old CD's to scare away birds. |
![]() |
| Lemon Verbena |
![]() |
| Greens of some kind decided to poke up after I applied compost. I had planted swiss chard, spinach and broccoli raab. |
![]() |
| Nasturtiums are flourishing after a batch of compost. |
![]() |
| Honey Yellow tomatoes are steadily turning yellow. We get one every other day. |
![]() |
| Odd shaped Romas. |
![]() |
| Roma tomatoes |
![]() |
| Anaheim Chile peppers are growing well. They were really tasty in a queso dip I made. Efrain really enjoyed it. |


























No comments:
Post a Comment